- From 9 am to 6 pm (final admission at 5:30)
Closed on Tuesdays.
(Open on Tuesdays that fall on a national holiday, but closed on the first following weekday.)
- Free Tour Available, No Reservations Needed
- Inquiries : +82-2-723-0300 (※ Not available on Mondays)
- Parking : Cheongwadae Sarangchae does not provide a parking lot.
Please use nearby parking lots. The nearest paid parking lot is Singyo public parking lot. (Jahamun-ro 89)
- Sarangchae provides one wheelchair, and one stroller. If you need one, please inquire about the service at the information desk on the first floor.
- Souvenir Shop : +82-2-723-0336
- Cafe : +82-2-730-8116
|Etiquette and Precautions in the Cheongwadae Sarangchae
- Food is not allowed.
- Drinks are allowed in 1F and 2F lobby but NOT in exhibition halls.
- Pets are not allowed (except guide dogs for the visually impaired).
- Use of bicycle, kickboard, or inline skates indoors is prohibited.
- Except for the official Sarangchae docent, the use of loudspeakers is prohibited.
|Photography in the Exhibition Hall
- Personal broadcasting, such as YouTube and Afreeca TV, in Cheongwadae Sarangchae is not permitted.
- To ensure pleasant and safe viewing and preserve the exhibited object, visitors are not allowed to use flashes, tripods, monopods, and/or ladders.
- Audio- and/or video-recording the free guided tour and taking photographs of the docent without prior consent from the docent are not allowed.
- The use of selfie sticks may be limited to protect the safety of visitors especially when the exhibition hall is crowded.